Mrs. Sivuyisiwe Ndlondlwana
Sivuyisiwe Ndlondlwana is the Company Secretary responsible for Company Secretariat, Legal and Compliance since 15 February 2022. Ms Ndlondlwana is an admitted attorney having completed her B Proc and LLB. She furthered her studies with the then Institute for Chartered Secretaries now called the Chartered Governance Institute of Southern Africa and obtained a CIS Professional Post-graduate qualification in Company Secretarial and Governance practise. In widening her scope, she became enrolled and qualified as a Auditor with IRCA-CQI in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Management and Quality Management Systems.
She has served in various capacities and industries with almost 20 years of work experience, the following being the highlights of her career:
- Manager for school for legal practice in Pretoria
- Instructor in public liability, Professional ethics and Introduction to practice management, risk management and corporate governance for the school for legal practice and the black lawyers association legal education centre respectively.
- Legal counsel and legal analysist at the Takeover regulation panel and Financial and fiscal commission respectively
- Director for various companies in the private sector
- Technical committee member for the ISO 31000 standard at SABS and Audit and risk committee at FASSET.